John Williams earned his BA from the School of American Crafts at the Rochester Institute of Technology specializing in woodworking and furniture design. Little did his professors know that he’d put his skills to work, not on furniture, but on designing and building cross-country jumps.
John is an FEI and USEF ‘R’ licensed cross country course designer and has designed courses throughout the US including the 2005 American Eventing Championship courses (novice to advanced) in North Carolina and the new CCI** and CCI*** courses at Jersey Fresh.
John is a USEF licensed TD.
He was on the US Team in 1991, 2002, & 2004.
- FEI Recognized 3*/4* Course Designer
- USEF Recognized “R” Cross Country Course Designer
- USEF Recognized “R” Eventing Jumper Course Designer
- USEF Recognized TD
- B.F.A. Rochester Institute of Technology, School for American Craftsmen, 1987
- Athens Olympics Bronze Medal Team, 2004
- World Equestrian Games; Gold Medal Team, Fourth Individual, 2002
- Pan Am Eventing Team, 1991
- Top Placings at: Burghley CCI**** 2004, 2003, 2001; Rolex Kentucky CCI**** 2006, 2004, 2002; Foxhall CCI*** 2005, 2002, 2000; Fair Hill International CCI*** 2002, 2001, 1991; Bromont CCI*** 2010